Because your pharmacy’s success depends on the motivation and commitment of your pharmacy team, you will want to ensure they are getting appropriate training and development.
With this in mind we offer a number of resources, including:
Regulatory training is provided for Medicines Counter Assistants, Dispensing Assistants and Pharmacy Technicians.
We work in collaboration with Scientia Skills, a company dedicated to offering the highest standards, to deliver cutting edge technology to our members. This allows their trainees to sit tests online and instantly know their result. And for members who have our tablet, their team can access the training through a bespoke app.
Counterskills is aimed at Counter Assistants who have completed an accredited Medicines Counter Assistant programme. It helps keep their knowledge up to date, ensuring the best possible care is given to your customers.
Counterskills is a series of workbooks, each of which focuses on a specific healthcare topic.
Each workbook features:
- Key information
- Main symptons
- Suitable treatment options
- Practical advice
- WWHAM information
- When to refer to the pharmacist
- Activities to complete
- Multiple choice question to check understanding
These are available as hard copy OR as interactive apps on the tablet.
A wide range of workbook apps are available on our tablet covering topics as wide ranging as skin care, infant feeding and sleeping aids. Each workbook contains fully interactive exercises, quizzes, videos and website links.
We offer all pharmacists and pharmacy technicians support with continuing professional development to help them meet their CPD requirements.
The package is comprehensive and covers:
- One to one personal support with a CPD Consultant
- An online video library, with useful tutorials on how to approach and manage your CPD
- Part populated CPD entries to help you as you complete your CPD record
- Monthly digests, covering topics you may find useful when considering what to write your CPD entry on
User Login Area