Our retail package ensures that your pharmacy layout, stock management, merchandising, pricing and monthly promotions are all managed using tried and tested practices and procedures to optimise your retail sales.
What's included in our retail support?
Our Retail Partnership scheme gives you full access to retail ranging and merchandising support and skills, which are normally restricted to managed chains.
Becoming a retail partner not only makes running the retail side of the business much easier, but it has demonstrated an increase of retail sales of up to 25% in our first batch of 20 stores.
It's a free* scheme that provides you with:
- A retail consultant visit to survey and create a bespoke layout plan for your store
- A suite of structured planograms, with some flex to accommodate items with local demand
- Manpower to manage the remerchandising from the old to the new layout
- A monthly merchandiser visit to help your team to manage promotions changeover and all planogram updates
Subject to terms and conditions
Hear first hand what members have to say on the scheme by playing the video.
Our live image planograms:
- Show live image products on each shelf
- Have products numbered and listed by location with product details
- Cover major healthcare and personal care categories
Competition for customers is greater than ever in today's consumer culture, which is why pharmacies need to work hard to attract customers. Promotions can help to achieve this, as well as help maximise revenue from your retail space.
As a member you can offer customers 12 promotions packages, per year, across healthcare and personal care categories. These can be run from gondola ends, counter merchandising units and normal stock locations.
To get you started with promotions, we provide all the essential equipment and point of sale material.
Our pack includes:
- A counter merchandising unit and POS
- Barker card holders
- Special offer shelf strips
User Login Area